Being a business owner has its rewards and challenges, with great highs and great lows! Having coached business owners for 7 years and being one myself, I understand first hand the specific challenges that arise and the importance of resolving and managing these risks.
No matter the income turnover, business size, contacts, we are all human beings first and therefore need to take care of selves and our relationships. In order for you to continue your business success, you must take care of your health and wellbeing, including your mindset. If not, your resilience will fall, your physical health and mental health will suffer with further consequences and you will be unable to sustain your momentum or utilise your potential.
Common client issues:
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed and anxious
- Working long hours with family complaint or parenting guilt
- Unable to switch off from the business
- Need for business perspective, strategy and mindset shift
- Frustrated at not achieving goals, personal or professional
- Steering off track or letting one or more areas fall behind
- Feeling isolated or adjusting and managing to your social profile
- Making decisions and living life in alignment to values
- Challenging people issues, including trust and demands
- Family complaints of lack of time or poor mood
- Poor balance in life with difficulty setting time boundaries and remaining present/mindful
- Unhealthy habits such as alcohol use, overeating, sleeping issues.
Coaching is part of standard leadership development in major businesses nationally and internationally. Personal Coaching provides leaders, what star athletes have long had: A trusted coach to help reach their goals to benefit both the individual and organisation.
Get the inspiration, accountability and help needed, to create positive organizational and personal results.
I work with you or an initial 6 weeks, followed by monthly maintenance sessions. Each session is linked, so that there is accountability, momentum and sustainability.
As your Business Team supports the business outcomes, so too does Your Team for your own personal results. Who is in your team? Who do you call on to support, guide and encourage you to live your best life?
Do you have staff that would benefit from external support, training and development. This is a rewarding opportunity for staff as they are given the chance to debrief and target issues of development need, in an empowering way, leading to greater organisational results.
DISC Communication Training for Individuals and Teams
DISC is one of the leading providers of psychometric testing in Australia. Extended DISC Behavioural Analysis assessment tools are designed to provide user-friendly information that changes the way individuals communicate, behave and work together both professionally and personally. This is an incredibly insightful process that you can use now and in the future.
If you would like Wyomie Robertson to speak or facilitate at your next event on any of the topics above please contact me.